- Necessary for the correct functioning of the online chat service available on the website. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the navigation device when accessing certain web pages. Cookies store and retrieve information when the user browses the website. In general, cookies can serve a variety of purposes, such as, for example, recognizing the user, obtaining information about browsing data, or customizing the way in which website content is displayed. In addition to cookies, there are other similar technologies that can perform the same functions.
- What types of cookies does this website use?
- Strictly necessary and technical cookies: these cookies are necessary for this website to function properly and cannot be disabled through the cookie settings panel of this website. In general, these types of cookies are automatically set when accessing the website or when accessing or using certain services or functionalities. Disabling these cookies may affect the proper functioning of this website.
- Functional cookies: these cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of some services and functionalities available on this website. If disabled, you will not be able to view or access these features or services (e.g., viewing social media content on the website).
- Analysis or measurement cookies: this type of cookies also known as analytical, allow the City Council as responsible for this website, to mediate the activity, uses and accesses to the different contents and services available in order to introduce improvements or new services.
Below is a description of the existing cookies on the website classified as own or third party:
They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain and are managed by the City Council.
They are those that are necessary for the proper functioning of the website.
|moove_gdpr_popup||1 year||Data protection warning popup||Technique|
From third parties
Cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the City Council, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
|_ga||2 years||It serves to differentiate the individual users of our domain. Expires after 2 years.||Analytics|
|_gid||24 hours||It serves to differentiate the individual users of our domain.||Analytics|
|_gat||1 minute||It is used to limit the number of user requests on our website to maintain its performance.||Analytics|
|ssupp.vid||6 months||Necessary for the correct functioning of the online chat service available on the website.||Functional|
They make it possible to quantify the number of users and to carry out the mediation and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. Specifically this website uses the Google Analytics service, in addition to analyzing user and session variables.
The Google Analytics service is provided by Google Inc. domiciled in the United States. The information obtained by the cookies will be transmitted to, processed and stored by Google on its servers in the United States under the terms set out on the Google.com website. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Without prejudice to what is indicated below regarding the possibility of deactivating, blocking or deleting cookies from your computer, Google has developed a plug-in that you can install in your browser if you do not want to be tracked by your cookies, which you can access at Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on Download Page
You may also disable them or withdraw your previously granted consent at any time by deleting the cookies installed on your device through your browser settings, as indicated in the “disabling or deleting cookies” section.
- Disabling or deleting cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your device by configuring your browser options:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Chrome for Android
- Chrome for iPhone and iPad
If you use a different browser, please refer to your browser’s instructions for cookie settings.
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on: Opt-out Add-on.
- More information
Date of publication: 03/05/2022